What types of payment do you take?
As well as PayPal, we accept Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard and Switch/Maestro debit and credit cards. Look for these symbols on your card - if your card has one, then you can use it
Is ordering through the website secure?
Yes, our website is available in HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol over Secure Socket Layer). This means you are buying from us via a secure connection. All payments processed are PCI compliant so you can buy with security and comfort
Are my card details stored in your system?
No. For your added protection your card details are not stored on our system. You will need to enter your card details each time you purchase from us
Can I ship my cap to a different address?
Yes you can. You must still enter your billing address which will be authenticated when you place your order. If your delivery address is not in the same country as your billing address, you may find that the currency of your order changes to reflect that delivery country. Also, due to licencing restrictions, not all products are available to be delivered to all countries, but don’t worry, the basket will tell you if the item in your basket has licencing restrictions in that delivery country
Can I use a promotional code with my order?
All promotional codes can be added at the payment information section of the Checkout, enter the code, and proceed with checkout.
- Exclusions Apply
- Promotional codes cannot be applied to previously placed orders.
- Promotional codes cannot be combined with other promotional codes.
- Promotional codes are not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit.
- Promotional codes cannot be used for SALE items.
- Selected products are excluded from promotional codes by New Era, if a product is excluded, you will be informed at checkout when you try to apply the code.
- To apply a promotional code, you must enter it BEFORE completing your order at checkout.
- If a code is typed incorrectly, then it will not work.
- Promotional codes may be a part of time limited campaigns, and if they are, they must be used within the timeframe stated, the code will not work outside of the duration of the promotion.
- Some promotional codes may require a minimum spend to be able to use it. If so, this will be stated in New Era’s communications.
- Promotional codes are for single use only, unless stated otherwise.
I tried to place an order and it was
unsuccessful - why?
Make sure enter your card details correctly. We require the card number (the long number that runs through the middle of the card), the expiry date and the CVN (The Card Verification number - the last three digits on the reverse of the card). If you have a Switch/Maestro card, your card may also have a Card Issue Number and/or a Issue Date. If your card has these, you must enter them exactly as presented on the card.
Other reasons for an unsuccessful order might include: Card expired, Card not authorized by the issuing bank, Address not successfully verified etc. For security reasons we cannot disclose the exact reasons for an unsuccessful order
Please note that we use advanced fraud screening software to identify and stop fraudulent purchases. This is for your own protection. We work closely with the Police to prosecute criminal activity
I’ve forgotten my username and/or password - how can I retrieve these?
Go to My Account . You can retrieve these easily by using our “forgotten password” tool which will email you a reminder, phew!
My contact details have changed - how can I change these?
Log in to your My Account at any time and update your details, including your address and telephone number
What happens if an item I order is not in stock?
On the rare occasion that we are unable to supply a cap that you have ordered, we will notify you by email. We may offer an alternative product or we can provide a full refund