Method 1 – ReBOUNDIf you wish to return your order, you can easily do so via ReBOUND. Customers who are in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain will qualify for a free return when using this method. However, if you are located outside of these regions, unfortunately you will not qualify for a free return, so you will be responsible for covering the cost of your return delivery costs.Please follow these steps to complete your return via ReBOUND:1. Click here to start your return.
2. Enter your information and order number on the form.
3. Select your choice of return method and send off.
4. You can track your return by entering your tracking number or order number at here.*Please note that this method is not available in Norway, Switzerland, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Albania, Belarus, Andorra, Jersey, Moldova, Guernsey, Montenegro, Monaco, San Marino, Gibraltar, Liechtenstein, and Isle of Man.Method 2 – Returns FormIf you wish to use an alternative method to process your return, then you can do so by completing the Returns Form included with your shipment. Please make sure that you send this form with the item(s) you want to return in its original packaging, and use the provided returns address label to the following address:Returns Address
Achtseweg Noord 25
Eindhoven NL*This return method does not qualify for free return, so you will be responsible for the cost of return delivery.All UK Royal Mail returns now need to complete a customs declarations form (CN22 or CN23) for gifts and goods sent abroad. Items sent without a customs declaration (CN22 or CN23) or an incorrectly or partially completed declaration may be delayed or returned to sender (this does not apply to ReBOUND returns).- For Tracked & Signed returns please complete a CN22A form here.
- For Standard and Economy returns please complete a CN22B form here.
- For returns over the value of £270 please complete a CN23 form here.*When returning your item to us, please ensure that you use a tracked service or retain a proof of postage so that we can guarantee you will receive your refund even if your item gets lost along the way.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? See our FAQ’s:
Can I return to a store?
How long will it take to process my refund?
What do I do if my item is damaged, defective or incorrect?
It’s past the return policy, what happens now?
If you have recieved an item that is damaged, defective or incorrect, please contact our Customer Services team to discuss this further, prior to returning your goods.
Please note that you may be asked to provide a photograph of the damaged/defective/incorrect items.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or, in accordance with our returns policy, because it is damaged, defective or incorrect, we will refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you. New Era Cap Company Ltd will only send you a replacement or provide a refund for a damaged, defective or incorrect item once our customer services rep has received proof of fault.
In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.